Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread

Go down 
+6
Kai Hitaro
Threadnaught
NARFNra
Colin_is_power
Rebel Yell
Ephraim225
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kaxi
Infantry

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 am

Spoiler:

:: Dig out the chest.

:: Open the chest the rest of the way slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:08 am

>Take Piccollo's advice and DODGE.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male
Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Video games, drawing, sience, astronomy
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Cheater looked at the card. "Does the card have other uses?" He asked the shop keeper. He looked at the items. "Can I get one arrow for one coin?" As bizzare as it was to have arrows without a bow, Cheater didn't have many options. At least the arrow could act as a stabbing weapon until he got something respectible.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 pm

>Attack Bandit
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Threadnaught
Mech

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm

It's pitch black, I am likely to be eaten by a Grue>

GM is being a deuche and not giving me the specifications for the space I'm supposed to be on>

Type "InfinityPlusOneSword">

Hope the gameplay of Scribblenauts can apply to this gameworld>

Tell GM he is the best durn GM of any RP I've evur played>
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:37 am

Kaxi:
This chest has 28 silver and 45 bronze in it. Seems like someone dug it up and took the contents that were actually worth something.

Ether:
Seriously? You think you need to type "dodge" to dodge? Not getting hit is kind of common sense! What is this, Pokemon?!

Colin:
"Well," the shopkeeper begins, "You can use the card to find the location of any of the hidden shops in the country. And I can't sell one arrow for one coin, they're all in bundles, see? You can take this spare bronze dagger for one silver, though. Not that it's worth as much."

Kai Hitaro:
I love meatshields, don't you? You hit the bandit, who drops his weapon and runs back into the hideout. You hope there aren't *hint* more *hint* of them *hint* inside. *hint*

Threadnaught:
Look, asshole, unless you type in something that you can actually do, you're not moving from that spot. Got it?
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 am

Cheater handed the shop keeper all six silver coins; one for the bronze dagger and 5 for a vulneray. "Thanks." Cheater said as he took his stuff. He walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 am

<Pick up Weapon
<Sharpen it with Tooth
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 am

>Goes inside Bandit Hideout
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

>Join
Name*: Darkly
Color*: Black (Naturaly)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am

Colin:
The shopkeeper thanks you for your patronage and notes that the staircase leads to the general store above you.

You are in a general store. The shopkeeper appears pre-occupied with a customer. A poor customer. "Sorry, mah boi," he says, "I can't give credit! Come back when you're a little - mmmmmmmmmmm - richer!"

Ether:
You can't sharpen a weapon with your tooth. What if your tongue gets a splinter?

Kai:
You are in the center of the hideout. You can go in any direction.

You feel like you're being watched. In fact, if this wasn't the middle ages there'd be a red dot on your forehead.

Darkly:
Ah, Darkly, just the man I wanted to see! Today you're going to go on a journey as special as you want it to be. Here are your black clothes and inventory. Now get out there and don't die.

You are on the west side of a lake. You can go north, south, or west.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 am

Ephraim225 wrote:
Darkly:
Ah, Darkly, just the man I wanted to see! Today you're going to go on a journey as special as you want it to be. Here are your black clothes and inventory. Now get out there and don't die.

You are on the west side of a lake. You can go north, south, or west.
Looking at the beautiful lake and pondering on the way the GM welcomed me, I cant help but think things are just going to get worse from here. I pray to myself that nothing bad happens as I proceed.

>Go north.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 am

>Shout curses at bandits
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 am

Ignoring Morshu, Cheater walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 am

>Tell GM: "Then my tongue gets a splinter! D<"
>Sharpen Axe with random nearby rock.
Back to top Go down
Kaxi
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 am

Spoiler:

:: Collect the 28 silver and 45 bronze.

:: Go North.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 am

SGD:
You are in a meadow near a lake.

What a beautiful sight. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and there appears to be a man falling from the sky. He lands in a tree and violently falls from branch to branch until he finally hits the ground.

Kai Hitaro:
You feel like there's a red dot on your forehead after that comment...

Colin:
STOP CALLING YOURSELF CHEATER ALREADY GEEZ! Sorry, lost myself for a moment.

You are in a town that sits in front of a castle. Not that it provides any defensive bonus for the castle, but meh. The exit is to the south. There is a general store to the west and an armory to the east. The center of town is to the north.

You see a phone booth and two guards here.

Ether:
Fine. You get a splinter in your tongue and die of infection. You respawn exactly where you were when you died, except your old corpse is still decomposing. Mmmm, smells delicious!

Kaxi:
You are on a beach. West leads to the water. You can go north, south or east.

Someone appears to have washed up on the shore. He doesn't look lively...
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Ephraim225 wrote:
SGD:
You are in a meadow near a lake.

What a beautiful sight. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and there appears to be a man falling from the sky. He lands in a tree and violently falls from branch to branch until he finally hits the ground.
Darkly suprised to see such a wierd event happen. Though being somewhat of a nice person.
I run to the tree and check to see if he is alright.
Back to top Go down
Kaxi
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Spoiler:

:: Approach the body slowly.

"Hello?"

:: Check the condition of the body, including pulse.

:: If dead, check the corpse for items.
Back to top Go down
Ultradc
Recon
Ultradc

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Advance Warzering. =)
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 pm

canz I joinz?
Back to top Go down
http://gameworldcentral.niceboards.net/forum
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Colin headed to the phone booth.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 am

So i wonder why ephriam has not updated this while I was gone. lol
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 am

Lack of interest on my part, I guess. I mean have you seen what people keep trying to do? I know this was meant to be a silly text RP, but it's a role-play - so ROLE-PLAY.

Ah hell, I'll update for now.

Colin:
Okay, you're in front of the phone booth. The guards stare at you, as if expecting to have a reason to arrest you soon.

SGD:
He's not alright. He's dead. And it wasn't the fall that killed him.

Ultradc333:
FAVORITE COLOR DAMMIT

Kaxi:
Dead people bore me. Besides, he's partially in the water. Anything you take out could get wet.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm

umm damn I guess he's dead but I wonder why he fell from the sky so suddenly although it really is a beautiful sky today...
>Loot Dead Body
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm

SGD:
You wouldn't dare steal a man's clothes, would you? Good. The only item of actually value besides the man's credit card is a mysterious scroll with "Eximius Jump" written on it, with a picture of a shoe with wings above it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4