Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-12-04

So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?   So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 am

I'll be honest: I have been involved in edit wars in the past. However, the one I got banned over was RIDICULOUSLY SHORT IN COMPARISON. Not to mention the fuse was lit by Battle Mage being a dehumanizing ass who said I have no opinion. And the page was Nintendo Wars, which doesn't even have many visitors to begin with so why is it a big deal warranting an edit ban?

I post a topic on the forum, it gets deleted on sight and I lose my posting access. I PM Fast Eddie talking about the BS, he turns out to be the ass as he blatantly tries to ignore my rebuttal to his argument that he had been removing Darth Wiki stuff from main pages (and by the way, notice how Nintendo Wars STILL HAS FREAKING WALL BANGER?!?!?), and when I call him out on it, he works with a flat-out banning of my being able to access the site AT ALL.

I don't believe this.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?   So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 am

Worst Luck Ever. There was really nothing wrong with the article ether. But meh its not worth createing another internet war over. That Guy though is definitely a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?   So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 am

I know if I do nothing, I and others who have been unfairly 403'd (one person, a newbie at that, got banned for--get this--spelling errors) won't be able to work with the concept again.

However, there is an alternative solution that we can work on, that would have an ultimately friendlier UI at that: http://tropes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Somebody else founded the Wikia when TV Tropes has managed to have issues with virus ads, but I'm seeing if a certain RPG Master (who is on this very board, I'll only say that much) or I can adopt it.

(And yes, you can tell I have a way around the 403. However, I'd rather work on the Wikia than jeopardize the method in question.)
Back to top Go down
Hessnelper
Infantry

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?   So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:14 pm

When even TV Tropes doesn't want you, you know you're a freak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?   So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got unfairly banned from TV Tropes, WHAT THE ****?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Wars Design Room :: Announcements :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: