Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the frigid North!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vi
Infantry
Vi

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Uhh... occupation? Wut? Student, I guess.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Greetings from the frigid North! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Greetings, all. Vi here, pleasure to meet you all.
I got dragged in here by Sturm, who got me addicted to that little map-maker, and I've just been fiddling about with it happily. The main attraction that catches my eye at the moment is undoubtedly the RP forums, considering I've got eight years or so of experience in the subject, and I've been craving some good old fashioned AW RP fun, after beating Hard Campaign with an S in Dual Strike. >=D Yes, I own all of your mortal soulz. Or maybe not. Regardless, I'm more than a bit proud of that achievement.

But anyway. Nice to meet you all, and I hope to have a ball with you all.

Last edited by Vi on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smileys where they don't belong! Shoo! Begone!)
Back to top Go down
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Surpreme Commander of Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Ah if it isnt Vi my second in command *friendly salute*
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome to the fourm Vi. Will you be joining us in black hole conquest?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Vi
Infantry
Vi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:26 pm

I suppose? Don't really know how it all works quite yet, but I imagine it's either you guys or Yellow Comet.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Vi wrote:
I suppose? Don't really know how it all works quite yet, but I imagine it's either you guys or Yellow Comet.
Well when you deside officuly let me know if you want to join black hole. I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Infantry
Vi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Mmkay. Oh, and by the way; it isn't Sparta. It's Sparda. Sparta was a city in ancient Greece known for its war-like ways and amazing skill in battle. Sparda is a legendary demon who saved humanity and had twin sons.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Vi wrote:
Oh, and by the way; it isn't Sparta. It's Sparda. Sparta was a city in ancient Greece known for its war-like ways and amazing skill in battle. Sparda is a legendary demon who saved humanity and had twin sons.
Thanks I fixed it. It should say Sparda now and I knew about the info but I just had forgoten how to spell the name right.
Back to top Go down
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 am

ah Devil may cry such a good video game series. IM a vergil supporter too but i prefer when hes "Nelo Angelo" or Nero Angelo i cant remember which it was.
Back to top Go down
Vi
Infantry
Vi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:38 pm

It was Nelo. And are you serious? Nelo Angelo was boring! D: He didn't talk, and he barely had a soul!
Back to top Go down
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:36 pm

aw come on but he had some kick arse armor and sword! plus he was really vergil! that was one of the biggest plot twists i saw ever in DMC XD
Back to top Go down
Vi
Infantry
Vi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Not really, ha-ha-hah? Dude, it was painfully obvious, once DMC3 came around. And last I checked, EVERYONE has a sword? XD And armor, whoopdy-doodles?
Back to top Go down
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:42 pm

True...ok my new favorite is arius XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the frigid North!   Greetings from the frigid North! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the frigid North!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Wars Design Room :: General :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: