Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Metal Gear Online Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Online   Metal Gear Online Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:36 am

Personaly it was One of my most favorite online games. Pwning noobs and getting pwn never got boring playing this online game. But it close about a year or 2 ago. Anyone else remeber or played this great online game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Metal Gear Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online   Metal Gear Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Metal Gear? How could they put Metal Gear Online? I mean, Metal Gear isn't the kind of game that has good multiplayer potential. But I'll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Metal Gear Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online   Metal Gear Online Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Ephraim225 wrote:
Metal Gear? How could they put Metal Gear Online? I mean, Metal Gear isn't the kind of game that has good multiplayer potential. But I'll take your word for it.
I used to play it all the time. It's better then you may thing.

MGO1 Modes (Which is part of Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Game):

They involve modes like
Sneaking Mission (SNE): Your Ether playing Snake trying to get a microchip thingy and running to the goal (One Life). If Snake Does What Was Said, Snake Wins and you can play Snake again. Orif your One Of The Defenders in which you have to find and kill snake (Inf Lives) which the team can be Composed of the GRU, Ocelot Solders, or The people that were defending the old man in the beginning of MGS3. Whoever kills Snake Wins and you become Snake.

Capture The Flag (CTF): Which was a Frog like thingy instead of a flag. In which it's placed in the middle of the map and you or your teammates take it to a certain point and you basically defended it from being taken from that point for 20 seconds. Like Capture the flag only with BS rules involved. (Inf Lives)

Rescue Mission: Where your ether the team defending a duck like thing for a predetermined amount of time (or all of the attacking or defending team die) or the team. Or the team trying to rescue the duck and getting to the extraction point. Well Sort of. (One Life everyone)

Team Death Match (TDM): Where it's basically self explanatory. For those who don't know you kill to you your team count reaches zero or time expires. (Inf Lives But When Score Reaches zero or if you have the lowest score when time runs out, you lose.)

Death Match (DM): Where it's also self explanatory. Same as a team death match basically except well no teams you kill everyone you want. The one with the most kills or points when time runs out wins. (Inf Lives with a timer.)

MGO2 (Which is part of Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3))

Most Of The Stuff above including creating your own character? (I don't know for sure never played it.)
It Also uses the Drebin point system. In Which you start with nothing and for every kill you get you can get more points in which you can buy better weapons.

SNE in MGO2 Changed: You have to get dog tags from people if your Snake. If you get the required number of dog tags from people then Snake Wins. Simple as that, regardless where he is. (Not easy in truth.)
There are 2 teams after him instead of 1 and each team fights each other as well as looking for Snake. Snake will have crappy help but help if there are enough people in the game otherwise no help. If one of the teams gets enough kills on snake the team wins then one member of that team becomes Snake at random. If time runs out. The Team That Killed The Other Team the most wins and a random member of the team will become Snake. (Might be too confusing but ya)

That's all I know. Try it if you have a PS3 You can learn to like it... Maybe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Sponsored content

Metal Gear Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Online   Metal Gear Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Online
Page 1 of 1