Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Empty
PostSubject: Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)   Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:10 pm

The %&*#@$^%#$*$@#*& Nest is so cheap. Not only does it spawn two units per day, but it has *FIVE* lasers that fire southward that need to be killed, and two cannons that alternately bomb in a 2 space radius anything near enough the westmost/eastmost lasers' initial range, forcing anything crucial to need to stay at least FOUR spaces away from those lasers' initial range. And on top of that, you're contending with War Tanks and other junk like that right off the bat. NONE of the earlier missions have anything on this. And even Crystal Calamity and Pincer Strike may feel better than THIS.

But apparently, it's possible to Bomber spam this map to death in 7 Days. WHAT THE F-WHAT THE F- HOW THE BLAZES IS THAT POSSIBLE? IT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BUILD A BOMBER ON DAY ONE, FUNDS DON'T ALLOW FOR THAT! AND IF IT IS TRUE, THEN WE CLEARLY ARE SEEING THE BOMBER SPAM JUNK THAT AW2 AND AWDS WERE DISPLAYING IN THE FINAL MISSIONS!

Okay. I think this mission is full of fake difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)   Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Well, one of the lasers is on the other side of the map which is a pain to get no matter what you do.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
HolyChamp
Infantry
HolyChamp

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)   Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:17 am

well i took out the left and right lasers first.

For the left one i used a decoy so it would not attack my war tank and rocket. I had a bomber kill the right (with a fighter to ensure the bomber stays alive for his task.

then i went on the offensive with anti tanks and bombers and i won in 8 days with a score of 438.

It is hard but once you figure out that you can trick the morts were to attack you can win fairly easily. (think of how to lure the enemys missile silo strikes to were ya want them in other games. Also remember most money hitting target = the attack

the morts alternate each turn (left,right,left,right......)

good thing the lasers in the mid cant rotate or i would be annoyed so much :\
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Ultradc
Recon
Ultradc

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Advance Warzering. =)
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)   Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 am

That was kinda hard, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
http://gameworldcentral.niceboards.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)   Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay. The last misison is ridiculous. (Spoilers, obviously.)
Page 1 of 1