Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?

Go down 
4 posters

What new unit you looking forward to in the new AW?
The Duster!
What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_lcap9%What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Biker Infantry!
What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_lcap9%What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Anti-Tank!
What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_lcap36%What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
The Flare Truck!
 9% [ 1 ]
The Mobiole Workshop!
What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_lcap27%What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
The War Tank!
 9% [ 1 ]
The Ship Plane!
What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_lcap0%What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Back

AuthorMessage
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Empty
PostSubject: What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?   What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm

For me, it's the Mobile Workshop. I like building properties in Game Boy Wars 3, and I think the Mobile Workshop will turn out good.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?   What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Mark999 wrote:
For me, it's the Mobile Workshop. I like building properties in Game Boy Wars 3, and I think the Mobile Workshop will turn out good.
The Deadly Anti-Tanks. Woot!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Yellow Comet Infantry Division
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?   What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:09 am

Biker Infantry! Troops on bikes are the epitome of badass!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Persona_Lascivio/index.php?act=idx
Kyle Kurosaki
APC
Kyle Kurosaki

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?   What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Flare truck!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! Screw placing foot soldiers on mountains! One truck to do it all!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?   What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new unit are you looking forward to in the new AW?
Page 1 of 1