Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defense of the COs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TechRush
Infantry
TechRush

Number of posts : 5
Location : Variable at any given time, however, average coordinates are found to be approximately 33°51'35.9"S 151°12'40"E
Job/hobbies : computer games, drawing, ADVANCE AWARRING
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Defense of the COs! Empty
PostSubject: Defense of the COs!   Defense of the COs! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 am

Defense of the COs! Dotc10

An Advance Wars derivative of the famed Defence of the Ancients map.
I know this map could be in the jokes section but I believe it can be played competitively.

Info:
Firstly, its obviously a 2 vs 2 map. The players can choose which lane they wish to reinforce by capturing one of the free factories placed at the ends of each lane. One player can choose to reinforce two lanes, either Top+Mid or Bot+Mid. The middle lane requires more combined assault from both players.
The trees covering the lanes are very useful for hiding your indirect-fire units for defence (or perhaps setting up a fire base on the enemy side)
The mountains can be put to use by putting infantry for reconasance

Feel free to comment
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Defense of the COs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense of the COs!   Defense of the COs! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 am

I see a Grit snipe fest on this map Personaly.
But its a Nice Map.
Its hard to find any flaws with this map.
But I just dont like where those citys are placed in the corners. Should be next to the hq's. Oh and no one can get to them. 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly

Defense of the COs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Wars Design Room :: Customization :: Advance Wars :: Normal Maps-
Jump to: