Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Whats Up SGD?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 am

I'm sure someone is going to ask me that at some point so I thought I might as well get to the point now. I'm back for starters.

But before anything I like to sorry to airob for not being able to be here for the match we had going on in AWBW. I'm sure I got booted by now by the script if its working properly so if I did then you know its still working at least. My mom got her arms broken so I've been takeing care of her for a while. I'm happy she doesnt need surgery but she has moving problems so I had to help her a lot. Honestly this is no excuse for missing it but ya.

But I got some gifts in return.

I got quite a lot of games over the past 2-3 weeks I think its been. So here's a run down.

Persona 3 Portable (PSP): Good remake of the ps2 version. Would be nice to playthrough if sony can fix their stupid cables (refer to yu-gi-oh tag force 4 test video).

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP): Who wouldnt get this game? its so much fun it feels like I'm really there.

Super Mario Bros. Wii: Game is fun. But I Beat this in about 6 hours with my sister and niece. (No shortcuts, not includeing world 9)

And Finally

Fire Emblem 10 Radiant Dawn: "About damn time SGD" -Kai back when he was ren. (at least I think he said that) Ok so I know this game & The RNG goddess hates me already. I got RNG screwed in chapter fing 1 by the boss when he was about to die and to make it all worse I was playing easy mode. Dun Dun Dun!
Other then that this is really fun. Made it to 6 at least. lol Gives me tips guys. lol (possible playthrough to come?)

So whats been going on guys? In detail!

Last edited by SGD on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am

Hrmm.. Well, First off I'm a dude. So it's be "Kai back when /he/ was Ren."
I now have a job as a newspaper subscription door-to-door salesman
It doesn't pay very well. Only based on commission. I've worked 6 days of, on average, 5 hour shifts. I've only made $57. That's $1.90/hour. Oh well.
I don't have any new video games. Can't afford them.
I restarted my hack of Fire Emblem.
I made a new account on FETO and spent time making my characters. They kick ass.
Other than that, I have nothing new to report. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am

Kai Hitaro wrote:
Hrmm.. Well, First off I'm a dude. So it's be "Kai back when /he/ was Ren."
I now have a job as a newspaper subscription door-to-door salesman
It doesn't pay very well. Only based on commission. I've worked 6 days of, on average, 5 hour shifts. I've only made $57. That's $1.90/hour. Oh well.
I don't have any new video games. Can't afford them.
I restarted my hack of Fire Emblem.
I made a new account on FETO and spent time making my characters. They kick ass.
Other than that, I have nothing new to report. ^^
I'm happy for you kai hope the hack goes well make sure to keep back ups k.
Oh and also fixed. Although I wonder how the hell I missed that mistake since I had he afterword.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah lol, and thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Whats Up SGD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Whats Up SGD?   So Whats Up SGD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Whats Up SGD?
Page 1 of 1