Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Empty
PostSubject: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 am

How many of these could possibly turn out to be true? We'll find out... ("It's going to suck" is a lame prediction.)

-The Grass starter will ultimately be the better of the 3 starters.
-The first Gym Leader will specialize in Rock-type Pokemon (and be ridiculously easy)
-Your Rival will be, at most, a minor annoyance, even though he or she will choose the starter that has an advantage over yours.
-Long-time Pokemon veterans (myself included) will hate the game, but buy it anyways.
-There will be a glitch that causes a freak wormhole to open in the very reaches of time and space that allows players to enter Orre. Only the DS can't handle graphics that good and will freeze up as a result.
-Nintendo will give Zoroark more hype and attention than any other Pokemon even though Zoroark isn't one-of-a-kind in-universe. (IF he isn't one-of-a-kind) This won't stop Zoroark from dominating the TCG, though.
-Speaking of the TCG, the inevitable new set of cards will be more powerful than the last.
-People who don't play video games will attempt to ban these games just because of the titles.
-There will be a new, Zebra Pokemon that is obtained by an event involving the two box mascots.
-New Eeveelutions will be introduced, possibly one for every type that doesn't already have one.
-Obtaining certain Pokemon will require either a Player's Guide or this site.
-There will be new Regis, possibly one for every type that doesn't already have one.
-The Team Rocket equivalent will use nothing but Zubat, Geodude, Koffing, Rattata, Drowzee, and whatever new Pokemon turn out to be completely useless. Bonus points if they're all Poison type.
-Any trainer that uses Dragon types will have fully-evolved Dragons several levels below the level at which they evolve.

What are YOUR predictions?
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Yellow Comet Infantry Division
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 am

My prediction is that Geodude and Zubat since Red, Blue, and Yellow times, WILL BE IN EVERY FUCKING CAVE EVER! Even in the NEW Orre Region
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Persona_Lascivio/index.php?act=idx
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am

...Orre is from the GCN games, dude.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm

-The Grass starter will ultimately be the better of the 3 starters. [WRONG - Unless they like, give it the secondary type of.. Fire. Yeah, Fire]
-The first Gym Leader will specialize in Rock-type Pokemon (and be ridiculously easy) [...Yeah, probably. Let's see.. Rock, Flying, Rock, Rock ....Probably Rock.]
-Your Rival will be, at most, a minor annoyance, even though he or she will choose the starter that has an advantage over yours. [Rival? What Rival? *points to Cheren and Belle* You have two Childhood friends, no real Rival. Unless you wanna count "N" who believes that Pokemon and Humans should live seperately.]
-Long-time Pokemon veterans (myself included) will hate the game, but buy it anyways. [What's not to love? C'mon, they have triple battles!]
-There will be a glitch that causes a freak wormhole to open in the very reaches of time and space that allows players to enter Orre. Only the DS can't handle graphics that good and will freeze up as a result. [Wrong.]
-Nintendo will give Zoroark more hype and attention than any other Pokemon even though Zoroark isn't one-of-a-kind in-universe. (IF he isn't one-of-a-kind) This won't stop Zoroark from dominating the TCG, though. [This is also probably true]
-Speaking of the TCG, the inevitable new set of cards will be more powerful than the last. [Totally]
-People who don't play video games will attempt to ban these games just because of the titles. [OMG RACIST GAMES O: ...China will probably try to ban the games too. The legendaries are the Blank Yin and White Yang pokemon. Yin & Yang? Wtf?]
-There will be a new, Zebra Pokemon that is obtained by an event involving the two box mascots. Shimama? The Electric Zebra thingy? I think that's a normal pokemon.
-New Eeveelutions will be introduced, possibly one for every type that doesn't already have one. [Oh yes, at least two new ones. I hope for a ghost type this round.]
-Obtaining certain Pokemon will require either a Player's Guide or this site. [By this site you do mean Serebii right?]
-There will be new Regis, possibly one for every type that doesn't already have one. [I doubt it]
-The Team Rocket equivalent will use nothing but Zubat, Geodude, Koffing, Rattata, Drowzee, and whatever new Pokemon turn out to be completely useless. Bonus points if they're all Poison type. [Oh god yes]
-Any trainer that uses Dragon types will have fully-evolved Dragons several levels below the level at which they evolve. [Of COURSE!]
-My prediction is that Geodude and Zubat since Red, Blue, and Yellow times, WILL BE IN EVERY FUCKING CAVE EVER! [Possibly]
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm

There's a quote function you know.

And I originally posted this on GameFAQs...didn't get very many responses. But I meant sites in the vein of GameFAQs and Serebii so yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.   Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's predict what Pokemon Black & White will be like.
Page 1 of 1