Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The improvise game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male
Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Video games, drawing, sience, astronomy
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Ok, so this may not be a text adventure game, but I think it fits best here.

So what is the improvise game? It's simple. I will start by writing a begining to a story. Then I'll stop and the next poster will continue the story. Here's an example:
Quote :
Poster A: Bob found a box on the ground. He bent down and removed the tape holding the box togeather. He opened the box and looked inside.

Quote :
Poster B: Bob looked inside the box and found a boxing glove. Before he could move away, the glove sprung out of the box and socked Bob square in the face.

So there you go, I hope that is a good enough example.

A few rules:

No Godmod'ing - In other words, no posts where the main character suddenly teleported, got an item that wasn't stated to have, and no super human abilities. I am aloud to GMod if I so wish. I may add on this list.
No double posting.
No killing the main character.
You are only aloud only 4 sentences max.
Aviod using "and" multiple times. I shouldn't see sentences like this: "Bob did this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that..."

Breaking any of this rules will result in your post being igonored.

Ok, so lets begin.

Andrew was in his bed sleeping in. At 1pm, he woke up due to a loud noise. As he got up, he listened to the noise more closely.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 am

Colin_is_power wrote:
Andrew was in his bed sleeping in. At 1pm, he woke up due to a loud noise. As he got up, he listened to the noise more closely.
He couldnt tell what the noise was but he heard the noise coming from downstairs. He slowly opened the door and started slowly creeping his way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 am

As Andrew walked down the staircase, the steps gave way and he fell. This is what happens when you live on the 5th floor of a hotel. When Andrew finally landed, he realized he wasn't feeling much pain. He got up, brushed off the dust and looked around.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Looking Around He saw no one in sight. Infact its as if the hotel was deserted but he thought to himself that was impossible. Andrew notice his left arm was bleeding a bit from the fall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Andrew walked around throughout the unknow room. He soon came upon a shining gold door. Well, gold implies shine, right? Anyway, he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The improvise game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The improvise game   The improvise game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The improvise game
Page 1 of 1