Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Mario Party game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi
Infantry
Itachi

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Punching babies, gaming, talking to people, reading, playing instruments.
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Best Mario Party game? Empty
PostSubject: Best Mario Party game?   Best Mario Party game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 am

Like the title suggests, Which is the best Mario Part game? Why do you think so? Post your opinions here!
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Mario Party game?   Best Mario Party game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 am

Mario Party 3 was probably the best. I like the Duel Maps, shame they never had those in any other MP game. Of course, MP3 has faults...Game Guy is an ass, Battle Games are at their lowest in MP3, but fortunately those are only an issue if some sick bastard decides to land on those spaces.

MP3 was the best but IMO MP2 had the least amount of luck involved, so that's a good pick for #2.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Itachi
Infantry
Itachi

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Punching babies, gaming, talking to people, reading, playing instruments.
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Mario Party game?   Best Mario Party game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:42 am

Eeeeh. I thought game guy was great. I mean, There is tons of luck involved in that. Regardless of how many times I lost, I always came out with a smile and I think I developed a minor gambling problem from that game. ;P

But MP2 was very epic in its own right. I mean, The maps there were REALLY colorful for the time and really well done. But I'm definitely gonna go with MP3, Great mini-games through and through. I kinda liked the cheesy storyline too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Mario Party game?   Best Mario Party game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Mario Party game?
Page 1 of 1