Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am

ha. I wish. lol. Anyways, if you've bought this game, then you should know how easy it is. I have two save files. One is a Marth-only campaign where my marth is lvl27 and Lena is lvl14.

The other is a Gaiden file where i'm trying to do the gaiden levels by keeping less then 15 people in my party. If you keep too low of a team count, however, they supply you with randomly generated units. THIS IS TOTALLY ABUSABLE. I have an almost never ending supply of Iron Swords, Axes, Lances, and Bows. Along with Fire and Heal magic. ^^ I LOVE THIS GAME!
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 am

Not exactly Marth-only if you use Lena now is it?

Anyways, I'm finding this game very hard. I'm up to chapter 10. That stupid Minnerva keeps moving around. The fact you have to recruit Maria first is bull, can't Minnerva bust out Maria and escape herself? Psh.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:35 am

Yeah lol. And now I agree with you. I'm having to restart and build a bit larger of a team just to be the final boss. A level 30 Marth and level 20 Lena aren't enough xD
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC   Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon OFFICIAL TOPIC
Page 1 of 1