Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male
Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Video games, drawing, sience, astronomy
Registration date : 2008-05-26

"Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Empty
PostSubject: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

Ok Mark, I saw your video and I thought I'd comment. I know you are not going to take campaign challenges but hear, or read, me out. Play the second mission on AWDS but on Black Hole's side. Your goal is to kill the one infantry.

Correct me if I am wrong, the second mission is the one where you have to use indirects in order to stop the 3 BH tanks.

Oh, one more thing. You are going to play against Max. You can choose your CO.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:57 am

Wait, so if I have this right you want me to re-create that mission in AW2 or something? Because there's no way for me to play as BH in a mission where you're forced to be OS.

Don't get me wrong...I CAN do that. If you want me to.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Then change BH into BM. There problem solved. Smile

And if you can re-create it on AW2, that would good.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Just one more question.

Should I hack the Infantry so that it has 1 HP or should I leave it with 10 HP?
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Codebreaker? Sure if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:15 am

OK, I just playtested this.

For one, Max's indirect range is reduced, so the Artillery won't hit me.

Second, the CPU won't move that Infantry, no matter how much HP it had.

I am not putting up a video of this because it's too damn flawed.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:34 pm

...fine
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Mark999 wrote:

I want to see it anyway. Please? Post it on photobucket then here to show us how stupid it is. Please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 pm

TheShiftingShadows wrote:
Mark999 wrote:

I want to see it anyway. Please? Post it on photobucket then here to show us how stupid it is. Please?
It will basically be three tanks moving out of Max's indirect range.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Colin_is_power wrote:
Mark999 wrote:

It will basically be three tanks moving out of Max's indirect range.
Oh......
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 am

I just saw you SSBB challenge. Just one question. Why is Ike so cheep? Maybe the reason why I don't know why Ike is cheep is because Ike is my main.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am

Colin_is_power wrote:
I just saw you SSBB challenge. Just one question. Why is Ike so cheep? Maybe the reason why I don't know why Ike is cheep is because Ike is my main.
Ike gets the best range with his wepon. Good recovery moves and moves that when used at a certain point in the move won't make him flinch. Like when Ike does his B move when the enemy just about to hit you let it go and it'll hurt them more then u. Ike is just slow but Cheaply Awesome. Oh and are we alloud to make challanges here on this thread? Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 am

Go right ahead. I'll even pin this.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:23 am

Mark999 wrote:
Go right ahead. I'll even pin this.
Ok then I have 2 challanges in mind right now. The first one is For AW2 Ember Hack.
You will find all the info for the challange in the thread AW2 Dark Fortress something something thread I made months ago here. You can't miss it. It's in the AW series fourm. Oh by the way I spent over 32 mins doing this challange. But I bet you could do it faster. But It'll be a good challange I assure u.

The Second One Is For SSBB.
Since You Like Wolf So Much I thought hey this one could be fun for ya.
You = Wolf With No Help.
Vs
Fox LV9 And Falco LV9 (On The Same Team.)
On Space Armada.
No Handicaps. lol
Team Damage Off lol
Items Your Alloud to use are Gooey bombs, Smart Bombs, Bombs, and Motion Sencer Bomb and Smash Balls. Set to Mid.
Stock 3 and Time 5 mins.
Special Condicion (SC) 1: If time runs out even if you would have won the match you fail this challange. You must beat them both before time runs out.
SC 2: You may only use the Smash Ball One Time and One Time Only So make it count.
Ok Have Fun. lol

Oh one more thing. Not importaint to the challange I want you to say that ShadowGamerDarkly was the person was the one to give you the challange if you deside to ever do any of my challanges. K?
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm

I say Ike is fairly balanced with his bad jumping and slow movment. I have used Ike a lot and even when I use his B moves, if someone attacks, he 'flinches.' Maybe I am not using him right.

Anyway, yay! My post became an airport! But wait, now I have to fire Andy. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Space Armada? You mean Lylat Cruise, right?

Anyways, this was a really fun challenge. L9 CPUs that cheat are really fun to fight against, especially when you're outnumbered and have to LET the CPUs get a Smash Ball once, maybe twice. No seriously. YOU SHOULD TRY THIS SOMETIME.

HOW THE FRACK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT TWO FRIGGING L9 CPUS?! THE STAGE IS BULL AND THE CPUS ABUSE THE SAFETY PLATFORM AFTER THEY'VE BEEN KILLED BY MY FINAL SMASH! My FS can only get one kill on each of them at the most. Believe me, it's bullshit. L9 CPUs...what were you THINKING???
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:10 am

Mark999 wrote:
Space Armada? You mean Lylat Cruise, right?

Anyways, this was a really fun challenge. L9 CPUs that cheat are really fun to fight against, especially when you're outnumbered and have to LET the CPUs get a Smash Ball once, maybe twice. No seriously. YOU SHOULD TRY THIS SOMETIME.

HOW THE FRACK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT TWO FRIGGING L9 CPUS?! THE STAGE IS BULL AND THE CPUS ABUSE THE SAFETY PLATFORM AFTER THEY'VE BEEN KILLED BY MY FINAL SMASH! My FS can only get one kill on each of them at the most. Believe me, it's bullshit. L9 CPUs...what were you THINKING???
Yes that's the stage I ment. I said one of the songs that was on that stage. Stupid me.
Since you asked. I did the challange I gave you and I managed to barely win but won none the less, and all under 3 mins. Ok I'll admit it took me a half hour and about 7 trys but ya it's done. So there for it's not impossible.

I have a reply of it. So if you want to see it. Your going to have to give me your Brawl FC and Wii Number. I'd make a video of it but my laptop battery is dead and the charger is broken.

So Ya.
My Wii Number is...
2912 2564 0998 4797
And My Brawl FC is...
0173-2759-1962
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:28 pm

The replay's on your SD Card, right? You could send me that file in an email or something.

It's still bullshit. Anyone can see why.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Mark999 wrote:
The replay's on your SD Card, right? You could send me that file in an email or something.

It's still bullshit. Anyone can see why.
Sadly no. Because I don't have a SD card. How about the other challange?
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 pm

I dunno about challenges for hacked versions of AW...

But anyways. I beat your Brawl challenge (yay) but I used 2 Smash Balls (gay) so can I put up a video of that? I'd hate to waste a lucky break. Besides, just one Smash Ball is impossible.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Mark999 wrote:

But anyways. I beat your Brawl challenge (yay) but I used 2 Smash Balls (gay) so can I put up a video of that? I'd hate to waste a lucky break. Besides, just one Smash Ball is impossible.
... Ok Fine I'll be mercifle. When I get a new charger I'll make a video showing you how I did it though.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am

I got a challenge for you in SSBB.

Players: Sonic (you) vs. Mario lv. 9.
Stock: 2
Items: All Mario related items (mushrooms, fire flowers, etc.) on Medium.
Stage: Super Mario Bros.

Extra rules: While playing as Sonic, move as quickly as possible any time you can and use spin related attacks only (no punches or up B).

This is to show what Sonic was really known for; spinning and running.

If you plan to do this, credit Nintendo_dude. That is part of my E-mail address.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 am

Mark999 wrote:

... Ok Fine I'll be mercifle. When I get a new charger I'll make a video showing you how I did it though.

Nevermind...turns out I actually used one Smash Ball after all. My god, why did I think I used 2? What the gently f***ing caress?! Those failed attempts must have gotten to me.

And CiP, restricting what attacks I use is one thing, controlling how I move is insane. Re-think this. Please.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 am

Quote :
Nevermind...turns out I actually used one Smash Ball after all. My god, why did I think I used 2? What the gently f***ing caress?! Those failed attempts must have gotten to me.
Yes they did. And the fact that you got it at excatly 2 mins was epic. Maybe I'll tell you a secret that may have made the challange easier. The condition was that you may only "use" the Smash Once and only once.
So nothing in that statement said you couldn't get the smash ball and hold it. As long as you didn't use it a second time. Holding it would have been fine. lol
But it's all over now so it doesn't matter now. lol
You beat the challange. Go have a party, relax or do something.

To Colin:
WTF were you thinking with a challange like that. lol At least take out the part were he has to keep moving the hole time and attack when nessisary and also take out all the items please? Because Your basicly telling him he can use every item in the game since now they are all related to Mario in a small way.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Ok, screw the challenge. You didn't get the memo. And Shadow, no. Items such as beam swords, smash balls, etc. have nothing related to Mario.

Also, if I told you to do the challenge as Mario, you would be even more screwed. Fire balls, capes, and aerial down attacks.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 am

Colin_is_power wrote:
Ok, screw the challenge. You didn't get the memo. And Shadow, no. Items such as beam swords, smash balls, etc. have nothing related to Mario.
If Mario is in the game. It's considered a Mario game. There 4 every item is now part of a Mario game. lol jk
I'm not going to get started with the Mario Bit.

To Mark:
I have another challange in mind for Brawl. But It requires you to make a custom stage and don't worry it's not as hard as the last one I gave you. (I want to show you a picture of it but you know I'm Laptopless for now. I'll do my best to describe it though.)
The Sky Sceanery. Small Stage. (Any Song You Want / I used Sonic Hero's) Floor Has Two Largest Size Tiki like looking Rocks One On Each Side. They are as big as half the small stage due too the extra space it has for some reason. The Tiki Thing is A Structure For The Blue Sky Clouds Stage Only. And Low As Possible and make sure they line up. That's it. (Post A Picture Of The Stage If You Want Me To Verify It) Or I could just give you the stage if you give me your brawl FC and Wii Message Number. (PM them to me. I'll keep them Secret But I'm sure you can make it with the description I told you.)

Ok Rules
Stock: 1
Time: 2 Mins
Items: Final Smash Only
Items Frequencey: Low
You: Ike
Vs
3 CPU's LV9 Ike's On The Same Team (OMFG)
Team Attack: Off
Handicap: Off

5 Conditions
1. The Final Smash Can Only Be Used Once And Only Once. (All Players Combine)
2. If Time Expires And You End Up In Sudden Death That Way You Fail The Challange.
3. You Must Bring Only One CPU Ike To Sudden Death.
4. You Must Die Only Once During This Entire Challange.
5. "During Sudden Death You Can't Use Any (B) Moves."

Good Luck Should You Deside To Take On The Challange Oh And BTW It's Way Easier Then It Sounds so at least give it a try. I'm Serious!
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:33 am

Brawl Flash Stage Builder

Use that to make the stage and take a screenshot.

Anyway, um...I would take this but...the conditions...

1. So only one FS appears on the video in total? Or one per player?
2. In other words, win without sudden death?
3. See 2
4. Well gee it's a one-stock match so the objective would obviously be to NOT die.
5. See 3
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Mark999 wrote:
Brawl Flash Stage Builder

Use that to make the stage and take a screenshot.
There is 2 problems with that.
One How Am I supose to Take a screen shot on a wii?
The Second Problem Is That It Doesn't have the structure I described.
EDIT: I went Youtube hunting and I found the structure on a custom stage someone else made. Ike is standing on it when the match starts.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOixtK37c_U
Now Just make a Small Cust. Stage With two of the same structure I'm trying to show you at it's Largest size. Next to each other side by side. (You Unlock said structure after making 15 Cust. Stages If I remember correctly). That's the whole cust stage. Basicly
Mark999 wrote:
Anyway, um...I would take this but...the conditions...

1. So only one FS appears on the video in total? Or one per player?
2. In other words, win without sudden death?
3. See 2
4. Well gee it's a one-stock match so the objective would obviously be to NOT die.
5. See 3
1. The Final Smash Can Only be "used" one time. It doesn't matter which player does it.
2. There is a way on this custom stage to send players to sudden death and it involves dieing. Hint: See 1
3-5. See 2
And Like I said Earliar This Challange is way Easier Then It Sounds.

Edit: This challange was tested.

THE EXTRA CHALLANGE OF THIS CHALLANGE: Want to prove how dumb the LV9 computer can be while proving Ike Players Have The Guts To Endure even the most deadliest Attacks while waiting for the best chance to strike, Try winning by dealing only 20% damage or less to your foes during the entire challange. (Match + Sudden Death)
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 pm

Oh alright fine.

"Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Aa4de27dd19eb14e_IMAGE

This what you had in mind? Just those two tiki things and nothing else?
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Mark999 wrote:
Oh alright fine.

"Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Aa4de27dd19eb14e_IMAGE

This what you had in mind? Just those two tiki things and nothing else?
Excatly! Hopefully though You put it on the Small Stage. lol. Good Luck Should You Attemt the challange It.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Dude, I...oh, just wait for the video.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:08 am

Mark999 wrote:
Dude, I...oh, just wait for the video.
See told you LV9's are dumb.
I told you you didn't have to do it if you didn't want to. But seriously try doing the challange how it was originaly Intented this time please.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 am

How was it intended? Keeping the CPUs from dying? Just come up with another one, OK?
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:36 pm

Ya your right it was just stupid. But I can't think of any good challange right now. I Will Eventualy. I hope.
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am

Another Challange For Ya.

My name for the challenge: Dark Kirby's Taunt Frenzy
Game: SSBB

Rules:
3 Stock
No Items
No Handicap

You: Dark Kirby
Opponents: Meta Knight (Blue), Lucario (regular color), Falco (The One With The Blue Scanner) (All LV 9 or 7 if too hard but Meta Knight Must Remain at 9 though) (This is not a team fight)
Stage: Shadow Moses Island

Conditions & Restrictions:
- Kirby Must Use His Down Taunt at least 20 times before he can start to fight. (If I hear the Hii Sound It'll count even if you get hit in the middle of it) (Dodge and run if you have too.)

- You can't use Copy or Suck (Regular B Move) (You can use every other B move though)

- You can't use a grapple move at all.

- Every Time Meta Knight Kills Some One You Must Do a side taunt within 20 seconds of that kill. (Even if it's on you.) (Must make the "Nyu or (Something to that effect)" sound he makes at the end in order for it to count.)

- Every Time You Kill Someone You Must Do A Down Taunt within 15 seconds of your kill. (Must hear Hii To Count)

- Win (Duh)

- Kirby Must Get at least 4 Kills.

- Do an Up-Taunt When You Kill The Last Person. (You Don't Have To Do The Down Taunt For The Final Kill.) (Kirby Must At Least be danceing the taunt for it to count)

And Yes Like Always This Has Been Tested. But it won't be easy.
Good Luck If You Decide To Take It.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 am

I thought about t and figured, hey, let's have a sub-forum for challenges! Thus I will archive this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"   "Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Challenge Ephraim225 returns!!!"
Page 1 of 1