Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7) Empty
PostSubject: Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)   Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:48 am

Yes, I swear it's true. EHM is EASIER THAN ENM. How do I know this?

Well, guess what? On normal, the boss of chapter 14 has a Silver Lance. But on Hard? HE HAS A HORSESLAYER! HOW IS A HORSESLAYER HARDER THAN A SILVER LANCE?! WHY IS HARD EASIER THAN NORMAL?! blah

And Chapter 18. I do not believe this. Uhai has STEEL weapons instead of KILLER like on normal. OMFG!!! What the heck is this?! Kent can even bait Uhai's Longbow while Eliwood stabs him to death. Hello?! AI?! You were giving me frustration last playthrough...

And it doesn't help that Eliwood has like 16 DEF at level 16. His defense growth is 30% yet...even accounting for the Dragonshield I gave him...WTF...
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)   Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Mark999 wrote:
Yes, I swear it's true. EHM is EASIER THAN ENM. How do I know this?

Well, guess what? On normal, the boss of chapter 14 has a Silver Lance. But on Hard? HE HAS A HORSESLAYER! HOW IS A HORSESLAYER HARDER THAN A SILVER LANCE?! WHY IS HARD EASIER THAN NORMAL?! blah

And Chapter 18. I do not believe this. Uhai has STEEL weapons instead of KILLER like on normal. OMFG!!! What the heck is this?! Kent can even bait Uhai's Longbow while Eliwood stabs him to death. Hello?! AI?! You were giving me frustration last playthrough...

And it doesn't help that Eliwood has like 16 DEF at level 16. His defense growth is 30% yet...even accounting for the Dragonshield I gave him...WTF...
Hmmm.... Hard mode with the ax guy will proably be even easier too.
EDIT: You know now that I think about it. Maybe they were trying to get the horse riders killed. So you'd be scrude later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Ryo Caliente
Infantry

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)   Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Yeah, just wait until you start playing Hector Hard Mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)   Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliwood Hard Mode EASIER THAN NORMAL MODE?! (FE7)
Page 1 of 1