Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Surpreme Commander of Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Anyone know... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know...   Anyone know... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:37 am

Uh i got into advance wars not too long ago and i had got some money and I was going to buy a copy of Advance Wars: Dual strike so I technically had the main advance wars games

however i checked local stores there is no signs of dual strike anymore sadly (darn myself for waiting so long), and my parents wont order it from a online source for some reason.

Do does anyone know where I could find a working ROM and DS Emulator so I could play Advance Wars: Dual Strike?
Back to top Go down
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Anyone know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know...   Anyone know... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:55 am

Sturm wrote:
Uh i got into advance wars not too long ago and i had got some money and I was going to buy a copy of Advance Wars: Dual strike so I technically had the main advance wars games

however i checked local stores there is no signs of dual strike anymore sadly (darn myself for waiting so long), and my parents wont order it from a online source for some reason.

Do does anyone know where I could find a working ROM and DS Emulator so I could play Advance Wars: Dual Strike?
Emulators can be found here.
And for roms you must find on your own using google.

EDIT: Oh and I don't think any DS Emulator's can play awds properly yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
Sturm
Infantry
Sturm

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Surpreme Commander of Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Anyone know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know...   Anyone know... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:42 am

TheShiftingShadows wrote:
Sturm wrote:

Emulators can be found here.
And for roms you must find on your own using google.

EDIT: Oh and I don't think any DS Emulator's can play awds properly yet.

I actually have a working ROM and emulator (there was a problem i finally fixed which was language) however the game runs really slowly so im going to ask my friends if theres a way to get around this....seriously i just started playing 30 minutes ago its taking forever to get threw the first mission cause of the SLOWNESS >_< darn it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know...   Anyone know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Wars Design Room :: Gaming :: Advance Wars Talk-
Jump to: