Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, what just happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male
Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Video games, drawing, sience, astronomy
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Wow, what just happened? Empty
PostSubject: Wow, what just happened?   Wow, what just happened? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 am

I leave for about a month and a half, I come back, and this place is filled with spam. Well, at least it adds something new.

To the spammers (since I know you will be reading this); what's the point? If you are here to troll us, you got a reaction. However, can you please be more creative than just spam. Pretend that you hate the game, say nintendo sucks, state that any war related games must be a 1st person style game. Do ANYTHING but spam.

If you are here to advertise, you fucking fail! I (and I'm sure others) don't care about about your product (whatever it is that you're offering). If I want something, I'd go fucking get it, or at least look for it.

I know that what I'm saying will go on deaf's ears. I'm only making this topic since I haven't done anything on this board.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Wow, what just happened?   Wow, what just happened? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

What's funny is this forum isn't even that popular.

Anyways, I deleted most of the spam and banned the latest spammer's IP and E-mail. Hopefully that'll fix things up.

Yeah, way to ring in the new year, huh?

Also, if you notice anything different, at this time I'm checking out some of Forumotion's neat little features that I haven't really looked at yet.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
SGD
Battle Copter
SGD

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Wow, what just happened?   Wow, what just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

Ephraim225 wrote:
What's funny is this forum isn't even that popular.

Anyways, I deleted most of the spam and banned the latest spammer's IP and E-mail. Hopefully that'll fix things up.

Yeah, way to ring in the new year, huh?

Also, if you notice anything different, at this time I'm checking out some of Forumotion's neat little features that I haven't really looked at yet.
Thats good to know. But seriously i'm more curious as to how the spam happened to begin..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShadowGamerDarkly
airob
Recon

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Wow, what just happened?   Wow, what just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:35 am

those are spam bots...jump in a forum, and spam!!!
awbw´s forum also gets massively spammed by bots sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, what just happened?   Wow, what just happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, what just happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Wars Design Room :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: