Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread

Go down 
+6
Kai Hitaro
Threadnaught
NARFNra
Colin_is_power
Rebel Yell
Ephraim225
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message
Job/hobbies : Graphic Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 am

>Leave Phonebooth
>Go South
Back to top Go down
http://khsa.heavenforum.com
Threadnaught
Mech

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 pm

I walk over to the Game Manual and try my luck, I Pickpocket it, hoping I can get something good like the InfinityPlusOneSword, I just hope the shopkeeper dosn't mistake what I'm doing for that other thing.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Yellow Comet Infantry Division
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Rebel , dazed and confused while only having 1.3 of a heart left, decides to smack himself with his own sword and end it himself! Hopefully he will be resurrected like promised with a full health bar instead of just become a rotting corpse on the ground. And hopefully this time he will be resurrected in a new area, but that's just wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Persona_Lascivio/index.php?act=idx
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Kai Hitaro:
You are standing on a dirt road in the middle of a nondescript plain somewhere. The road goes north and south. You can go north, south, east, or west.

There is a roadsign here.

Threadnaught:

The shopkeeper slaps your hand away from the Game Manual. "Pay first!" he hisses. "Or perhaps...you would trade something of equal value?"

Rebel Yell:
Suicide is not the answer.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male
Location : If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you're too lazy to do that just leave me a message

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

>Go South
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"I have an item called a Gold Nugget I managed to Pickpocket from myself, I also have this..."

Shows SWORDFISH Card>

"I'm sure we can come to an arrangement where you could point me toward the coveted InfinityPlusOneSword." Wink

"And I will no longer need to Pickpocket every inanimate object in the world just to have a chance of surviving."
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male
Number of posts : 245
Job/hobbies : Video games, drawing, sience, astronomy
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Cheater grabbed on the rope, hoping that the rope was strong enough to hold his weight.
Back to top Go down
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Seeing as nothing has happened to him after smacking himself with the wooden sword, Rebel sheathed his equipment and pondered where to go now.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Kai Hitaro:
You are in an open field. You can go north, south, east, or west. You can see a mountain in the distance to the south. You can see an ocean in the distance to the west.

Threadnaught:
You don't have a nugget.

Colin:
Tugging on the unusually sturdy rope buys you some time, but if you don't figure out the obvious solution to this predicament you're going to fall.

Rebel Yell:
Time passes.

A young girl steps out of a house and walks to the water fount----oh crap, it's HER.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 pm

>Go East
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Cheater yelled "Someone?! Anyone?! HELP!!!" Cheater doubted that anyone would hear him, so he tried to find a way out. Seeing that the rope was holding him, Cheater lowered himself down the rope and tried to swing to one side of the trap.
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm

I Pickpocket the Narrator as revenge for his lying to me, then I tell the Shopkeeper that I'm initiating combat with him.

Pickpocket GM/DM/Narrator>

Suicide by Shopkeeper>
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Kai Hitaro:
You are in an open field and blah blah blah you can go anywhere.

You notice the clouds moving in front of the sun, blocking sunlight. Crap. A rotting corpse (AKA A FREAKIN ZOMBIE) rises up out of the ground to attack you.

Colin:
*sigh* PUT THE COIN BACK WHERE IT WAS, SMART GUY! Oh forget it. You fall down the hole and APPEAR to have hit a bed of spikes...you APPEAR to. If you saw this from the right angle you'd definitely think you were dead. But you're not. You landed behind it.

You are now in the lower part of the cave. There is a bed of spikes in this room. There is only one obvious exit: west.

Threadnaught:
The shopkeeper thinks you're a complete idiot, and tells you to get out of his store before he has to use the weapons this shop sells. This shop sells weapons you know. DEADLY weapons.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:06 am

(That's a bit of mind bending way of thinking IMO. Of all the movies I've seen where traps are sprung due to a rope being pulled, I've never seen the character just feed the rope back into the hole that it was from.)

When Cheater saw the bed of spikes, his heart sank. For a moment, he thought he was impaled. However, one wouldn't be able to think if their entire body was pierced. Cheater got up and grabbed his braizer, thankfully it was still lit. He headed west.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 am

>Attack Zombie
Back to top Go down
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 am

Sitting on the edge of the fountain with his head down, Rebel pondered on what to do next or how to get healed. But his concentration was disrupted when he heard the familiar voice of, "Mary Sue!" Rebel yelled. (Hahaha!) His head looked up to see her coming this way from her house, and wondered what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 am

Annoyed at the jerk of a shopkeeper for being a plain old jerk, I decide to forget about stealing from the GM/DM/Narrator and getting the shopkeeper to kill me and instead focus on the satisfaction I'll get for punching the smarmy twat in the face.

Punch shopkeeper in face>

Feel satisfied>

Do the Happy Dance>

Run West>
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Colin
Okay, I admit that puzzle was a LITTLE stupid.

You're still in a hole in a cave Sad You could go further west if it weren't for the fence in the way. Who builds a fence underground?

There is a switch here.
There is a box here.

Kai Hitaro:
You hit him in the head, causing his head to fall off. Gross. He's slow to attack again.

Rebel Yell:
"Hey, you're that guy who drove off those bandits...you're so manly!" she says. "They have a hideout in the mountain to the south...they'll probably come back again." She gives you that "please do something!" look.

Threadnaught:
You are in a town that sits in front of a castle. Not that it provides any defensive bonus for the castle, but meh. The exit is to the south. There is a general store to the west and an armory to the east. The center of town is to the north.

There is an operable phone booth here.
There are two guards here. One of them gives you a suspicious glance.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm

>Attack Zombie
Back to top Go down
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Feeling a bit cheerier and blushing at her "manly" remark, Rebel stood up gave her a smile and confident nod before setting off south to go do or die in taking down a bunch of bandits.
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Wonder how traveling East from the area to the South and West again would bring me North>

Curse the GM for sucking as Geography>

Use Steal Ability on the Phone Booth>

The GM must be an idiot if he thinks I'll accept him warping the world at random, if the deuche of a shopkeep however created a portal to lure unsuspecting customers then I'll stop accusing the GM of losing track over the layout of his world.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Cheater saw the switch and pulled it.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 am

Kai Hitaro:
The zombie drops dead. Or...was he already dead? We don't know. Or care. All that's left of the zombie is his heart...which you consume and recover some life.

I don't get it either. It works in Zelda.

Rebel Yell:
You are in a nondescript village in the middle of a nondescript country. Like many nondescript villages in nondescript countries, there isn't much to see or do here, but perhaps you'll find something interesting to do. The road leads south, outside the village. You can go north, south, east or west.

There is an operable phone booth here.
There is a guard guarding the phone booth.

Threadnaught:
It's official. You must be out to get me.

Colin:
I must apologize for the lack of clarity that appears to be plagueing your section of the game. When I said "switch" I meant the "Button on the floor" kind, not the lever kind. Let's assume you step on the switch.

With your foot on the switch, the fence lowers. You can pass through it...or not. You step off the switch, causing the fence to raise again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 am

>Go Southwest
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 am

Cheater looked at the box. Maybe the box would be heavy to hold the switch down? Cheater grabbed the box and placed it on the switch.
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Stole the Teleport Ability from Phone Booth>

Teleport to X: 43 Y:66 Z: 1>

Use Steal Weapon>
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Kai Hitaro:
You must have special permission to use the word "southwest" in this story.

Colin:
You place the box on the switch. That'll keep the switch down! The fence lowers, allowing you to go west.

Threadnaught:
You must have special permission to TELEPOR!.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm

"Sweetness" Cheater said as he walked west.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm

>Join
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 pm

>Go West
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Colin:
Moar cave. There appears to be a door to the west, but it's been barred shut.

There is a switch here (the button kind on the floor, again)
There is a box here.
There is a large rock here.

Ether:
You sure you're not infringing copyright with that name? Oh well. You are Ether. You are wearing plain clothes, have 3 hearts, and also have - you guessed it - an inventory.

You are in an open field, south of a village. The path south leads to a mountain. There is also an ocean in the distance to the west. You can also go north or east if that's your fancy.

Kai Hitaro:
You are on the west side of a lake. You can go north, south, or west.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Cheater took the large rock and placed it on the switch. Not watching to see if the door was open, Cheater opened the box and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:00 pm

>Check Inventory
>Load up Gameshark
>Replace items in Inventory:
>>Replace weapon with Steel Sword
>>Replace "plain clothes" with Goron Tunic
>Ask DM: "Shouldn't Kai be able to go East instead of West, considering he just came from the East?"
>Ask DM: "Also, if I'm south of the village, why is going North only my fancy? Wouldn't I want to go to the village?"
>Ask DM: "You didn't think this through, did you?"
>Sigh and Head South to the Mountain
>Mutter: "I don't trust that DM now."
Back to top Go down
Kaxi
Infantry

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 pm

:: Log on.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Colin:
Placing the rock on the switch doesn't put on enough weight to push it all the way.

The box has a silver coin in it.

Ether:
........................................................................Can we get a normal player, please?

Kaxi:
At this time, management refuses to register new players that don't have a favorite color. Something about nobody taking the time to read the OP.

Kai Hitaro:
Oh...you went WEST? I thought you said...EST. Apologies.

You are in an open field. You can go north, south, east, or west. You can see a mountain in the distance to the south. You can see an ocean in the distance to the west.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 pm

>Tell DM: "Gameshark doesn't make me any less of a normal player. ~~"
>Check Inventory
>Equip all Gear
>Continue through Mountain Pass
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Cheater took the coin and placed the box on the switch.
Back to top Go down
Kaxi
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 am

Spoiler:

"Yeah, no one else took the time to do it. So, I didn't bother. I did read the opening, but I also read the posts, so I didn't bother. :/

So, my favorite color is... black."
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 am

>Go South
Back to top Go down
Rebel Yell
Tank
Rebel Yell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 am

>Talk to the Guard
Back to top Go down
Threadnaught
Mech

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 am

Move East into the Armoury>

Immediately use Teleport to move one space South>

Now that the GM's Geographical Error has been cancelled out I continue with my quest to become the most annoying Muchkin>

In the world>

*Champion Rival Theme*>
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Ether:
Well if you feel that way than I refuse to move you to the mountain where you could get killed because you didn't read the sign that says there's a freaking bandit hideout there.

Colin:
Coin get. Also, Box + rock = enough weight to hold down the switch. Huzzah! The bars on the west door rise, allowing you to pass.

Kai Hitaro:
You are in an open field, south of a village. The path south leads to a mountain. There is also an ocean in the distance to the west. You can also go north or east if that's your fancy.

Ether is here.

Rebel Yell:
The guard looks at you as if he expected you to say something.

Threadnaught:
...What?

Kaxi:
You are Kaxi. You wear black clothes, and have 3 hearts and an inventory.

You are on a beach. West leads to the water. A mountain blocks the southern path. You can go north or east.

A half-buried chest is visible in the sands.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

>Go South
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm

>Follow the stranger South.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Kai Hitaro:
You are at the entrance to a bandit hideout. The rocks to either side are too rough to walk on, which leaves only the north and south as possible exits.

Ether is here.

A bandit spots you and approaches, with his Wooden axe at the ready. Yes. Wooden axe. I think it's all they could afford to give their underpaid goons.

Ether:
You are at the entrance to a bandit hideout. The rocks to either side are too rough to walk on, which leaves only the north and south as possible exits.

A bandit appears to be attacking someone.
Back to top Go down
Colin_is_power
Anti-Air
Colin_is_power

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Cheater walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Ether
Infantry
Ether

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:22 pm

>Watch the fight
>Pick up the weapon of the person who dies.
Back to top Go down
Kai Hitaro
Missile
Kai Hitaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:09 am

>Attack Bandit
Back to top Go down
Kaxi
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Spoiler:

:: Take a deep breath of the ocean air and bless life.

:: Uncover the half-buried chest.

:: Open the half-buried chest cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 am

Colin:
You appear to be in (defying all logic) an item shop. I am not kidding. The cashier is surprised that someone came through that door and not the staircase. "How did you find this shop?!" she exclaims. "Hey...you're pretty cunning, finding our secret place...here, take this card." She hands you a card with the word "Swordfish" written on it. "With this card, you can buy stuff from secret shops! Just don't tell anyone the locations - or else. Care to buy something?"

Items available at this shop:
Vulnerary (5 silver)
Heart container (5 gold)
Steel sword (100 silver)
Steel shield (80 silver)
Bombs (25 silver for 10)
Red Gem (500 silver)
Longbow (200 silver)
Bronze arrows (10 silver for 10)

The exit is north, up a staircase.

Ether:

Don't you know the computer attacks the weakest enemy? The bandit swings his axe at you. Fortunately the blow only bruises you slightly. The worst it could do is give you a splinter, basically.

Kai Hitaro:
You hit the bandit while it's attacking Ether. That's all I have to say, really.

Kaxi:
You half-open the chest. Something glittery is inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread   Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ephraim's Improvised Interactive Fiction Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next