Advance Wars Design Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition RoomHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Empty
PostSubject: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 am

So lately, I have been bothered over Days of Ruin, particularly over an argument that Ephraim knows about. As I was thinking, I realized that Days of Ruin likes to highlight the few good points of the horror show that was Advance Wars Dual Strike. Don't get me wrong, I think Days of Ruin is an improvement over AWDS. Unfortunately, Intelligent Systems keeps making mistakes, so DoR is still crippled.

Prepare yourself; this is going to be long, (obviously) negative, and full of spoilers.

Spoiler:

(Continued.)
Back to top Go down
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 am

Length limits forces me to double post at least.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Master Knight DH on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 am

Last one for sure.

Spoiler:

Eh. This didn't sound as ranty as I expected. I was wanting to point out how flawed the metagame is. But it became a review of the new ideas instead.
Back to top Go down
Master Knight DH
Artillery
Master Knight DH

Male

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 am

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ultradc
Recon
Ultradc

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Advance Warzering. =)
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 am

I realllike duel strike better than days of ruin. They got rid of the co's we know and love.They got rid of Hachi's shop. They got rid of the medals and war room. The units are weaker.
Back to top Go down
http://gameworldcentral.niceboards.net/forum
Ephraim225
Battle Copter
Ephraim225

Male
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 am

Medals are still in DoR, only dumber than AWDS. And the Trial Maps are pretty much the War Room on drugs. XD And have you seen the Battleship, War Tank and Fighter lately?

AWDS is like SSBB...all the aesthetic stuff was thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://awdesignroom.forumotion.com
Ultradc
Recon
Ultradc

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Advance Warzering. =)
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 am

I know.
Back to top Go down
http://gameworldcentral.niceboards.net/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 am

Did you know that heaven and hell are actually right next to each other? They are seperated by a big chain-link fence. Well, one day hell was having a big party and it got a little out of hand. God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:27 am

Did you know that heaven and hell are actually right next to each other? They are seperated by a big chain-link fence. Well, one day hell was having a big party and it got a little out of hand. God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:29 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:29 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:31 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 am

So lately, I have been bothered over Days of Ruin, particularly over an argument that Ephraim knows about. As I was thinking, I realized that Days of Ruin likes to highlight the few good points of the horror show that was Advance Wars Dual Strike. Don't get me wrong, I think Days of Ruin is an improvement over AWDS. Unfortunately, Intelligent Systems keeps making mistakes, so DoR is still crippled.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 am

He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:55 am

God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 am

He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 am

The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:05 am

Well, one day hell was having a big party and it got a little out of hand. God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

Notice : If you are using a free email provider such as Hotmail, make sure this e-mail did not get in your "Spam" folder. Add the address to your green list, so you can receive notification e-mails and other information sent from the forum.
Back to top Go down
heroisthai
Infantry

Well, one day hell was having a big party and it got a little out of hand. God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)   Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days of Ruin - I don't believe this. (Rant.)
Page 1 of 1